Definitive Solutions is committed to caring for the health and well-being of our employees and clients, and fully support Government guidelines. We are taking a number of actions to protect the health and well-being of our employees and clients and to control the spread of COVID-19 (Coronavirus).
The actions we are taking are as follows:
1. It is business as usual for us and our technical and administration employees are working from home where possible.
2. We are following Government guidelines and protocols and are offering a limited on-site service. This is authorised on a case by case basis.
3. In advance of any onsite visit by an engineer, we will send out a Covid 19 questionnaire and will only attend on site when this form has been returned by the onsite contact.
4. Our engineers will wear face coverings and are supplied with hand sanitisers and adhere to hygiene and social distancing, and we require our clients to follow these safety measures.
5. Our Covid-19 Policy outlines our commitment as an employer to help prevent the spread of the virus.
6. Employees working from home are not permitted to attend our office until they have completed a Pre-Return to work Covid-19 questionnaire in advance of date of attendance.